CD44 overexpression by oligodendrocytes: A novel mouse model of inflammation-independent demyelination and dysmyelination
Article first published online: 30 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 335–345, September 2004
How to Cite
Tuohy, T. M.F., Wallingford, N., Liu, Y., Chan, F. H., Rizvi, T., Xing, R., Bebo, B., Rao, M. S. and Sherman, L. S. (2004), CD44 overexpression by oligodendrocytes: A novel mouse model of inflammation-independent demyelination and dysmyelination. Glia, 47: 335–345. doi: 10.1002/glia.20042
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS39550
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: PP0844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!