Defining pathways of loss and secretion of chemical messengers from astrocytes
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Glial Control of Synaptic Function
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 233–240, 15 August 2004
How to Cite
Evanko, D. S., Zhang, Q., Zorec, R. and Haydon, P. G. (2004), Defining pathways of loss and secretion of chemical messengers from astrocytes. Glia, 47: 233–240. doi: 10.1002/glia.20050
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2003
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Numbers: R37NS37585, R01NS43142
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!