Original Research Article
Increased NG2+ glial cell proliferation and oligodendrocyte generation in the hypomyelinating mutant shiverer
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 51–63, October 2004
How to Cite
Bu, J., Banki, A., Wu, Q. and Nishiyama, A. (2004), Increased NG2+ glial cell proliferation and oligodendrocyte generation in the hypomyelinating mutant shiverer. Glia, 48: 51–63. doi: 10.1002/glia.20055
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS35136
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: RG2826
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!