Early loss of the glutamate transporter splice-variant GLT-1v in rat cerebral cortex following lateral fluid-percussion injury
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 121–133, 1 January 2005
How to Cite
Yi, J.-H., Pow, D. V. and Hazell, A. S. (2005), Early loss of the glutamate transporter splice-variant GLT-1v in rat cerebral cortex following lateral fluid-percussion injury. Glia, 49: 121–133. doi: 10.1002/glia.20099
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2004
- CHUM Foundation, University of Montreal
- Marie Robert Head Trauma Foundation, Quebec
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-53110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!