B. Cubelos and I. M. González-González contributed equally to this work.
Amino acid transporter SNAT5 localizes to glial cells in the rat brain
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 230–244, 15 January 2005
How to Cite
Cubelos, B., González-González, I. M., Giménez, C. and Zafra, F. (2005), Amino acid transporter SNAT5 localizes to glial cells in the rat brain. Glia, 49: 230–244. doi: 10.1002/glia.20106
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2004
- Spanish Dirección General de Investigación Científica y Técnica. Grant Number: BMC2002-03502
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Fundación Ramón Areces
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!