Synthetic cannabinoid WIN55,212-2 inhibits generation of inflammatory mediators by IL-1β-stimulated human astrocytes
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 211–219, 15 January 2005
How to Cite
Sheng, W. S., Hu, S., Min, X., Cabral, G. A., Lokensgard, J. R. and Peterson, P. K. (2005), Synthetic cannabinoid WIN55,212-2 inhibits generation of inflammatory mediators by IL-1β-stimulated human astrocytes. Glia, 49: 211–219. doi: 10.1002/glia.20108
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2004
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: DA-04381, DA-015608
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!