Original Research Article
5-Hydroxytryptamine activates a barium-sensitive, cAMP-mediated potassium conductance in the leech giant glial cell
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 309–317, February 2005
How to Cite
Britz, F. C., Hirth, I. C., Schneider, H.-P. and Deitmer, J. W. (2005), 5-Hydroxytryptamine activates a barium-sensitive, cAMP-mediated potassium conductance in the leech giant glial cell. Glia, 49: 309–317. doi: 10.1002/glia.20120
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2004
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: De 231/12-4, 18-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!