Original Research Article
NG2 proteoglycan-expressing cells of the adult rat brain: Possible involvement in the formation of glial scar astrocytes following stab wound
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 318–338, February 2005
How to Cite
Alonso, G. (2005), NG2 proteoglycan-expressing cells of the adult rat brain: Possible involvement in the formation of glial scar astrocytes following stab wound. Glia, 49: 318–338. doi: 10.1002/glia.20121
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!