These two authors contributed equally to this paper.
Double-stranded RNA–activated protein kinase is required for the LPS-induced activation of STAT1 inflammatory signaling in rat brain glial cells
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 66–79, 1 April 2005
How to Cite
Lee, J. H., Park, E. J., Kim, O. S., Kim, H. Y., Joe, E.-H. and Jou, I. (2005), Double-stranded RNA–activated protein kinase is required for the LPS-induced activation of STAT1 inflammatory signaling in rat brain glial cells. Glia, 50: 66–79. doi: 10.1002/glia.20156
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2004
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)/Chronic Inflammatory Disease Research Center (CIDRC), Ajou University. Grant Number: R13-2003-019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!