βIV tubulin is selectively expressed by oligodendrocytes in the central nervous system
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 212–222, May 2005
How to Cite
Terada, N., Kidd, G. J., Kinter, M., Bjartmar, C., Moran-Jones, K. and Trapp, B. D. (2005), βIV tubulin is selectively expressed by oligodendrocytes in the central nervous system. Glia, 50: 212–222. doi: 10.1002/glia.20175
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS29818
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!