Stem/progenitor cell proliferation factors FGF-2, IGF-1, and VEGF exhibit early decline during the course of aging in the hippocampus: Role of astrocytes
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 173–186, 15 August 2005
How to Cite
Shetty, A. K., Hattiangady, B. and Shetty, G. A. (2005), Stem/progenitor cell proliferation factors FGF-2, IGF-1, and VEGF exhibit early decline during the course of aging in the hippocampus: Role of astrocytes. Glia, 51: 173–186. doi: 10.1002/glia.20187
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2004
- National Institutes of Health (National Institute for Aging). Grant Number: RO1AG20924
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!