Thrombin-activated microglia contribute to death of dopaminergic neurons in rat mesencephalic cultures: Dual roles of mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathways
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 98–110, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
Lee, D. Y., Oh, Y. J. and Jin, B. K. (2005), Thrombin-activated microglia contribute to death of dopaminergic neurons in rat mesencephalic cultures: Dual roles of mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathways. Glia, 51: 98–110. doi: 10.1002/glia.20190
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2003
- Brain Disease Research Center, Ajou University (KOSEF). Grant Numbers: R11-1998-052-08000-0, 1999-2-210-002-5
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Republic of Korea (BRC, 21st Century Frontier Research Program). Grant Number: M103KV010006-03K2201-00620
- Neurobiology Research Program Korea Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: M1-0108-00-0028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!