Distribution of Aquaporin 4 in rodent spinal cord: Relationship with astrocyte markers and chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 148–159, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
Vitellaro-Zuccarello, L., Mazzetti, S., Bosisio, P., Monti, C. and De Biasi, S. (2005), Distribution of Aquaporin 4 in rodent spinal cord: Relationship with astrocyte markers and chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans. Glia, 51: 148–159. doi: 10.1002/glia.20196
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2004
- Ministero dell'Istruzione dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR; Rome, Italy). Grant Number: COFIN 03
- University of Milan (FIRST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!