Special Issue Article
Neuroprotective role of astrocytes in cerebral ischemia: Focus on ischemic preconditioning
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Role of Glia in Cerebral Ischemia
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 307–320, June 2005
How to Cite
Trendelenburg, G. and Dirnagl, U. (2005), Neuroprotective role of astrocytes in cerebral ischemia: Focus on ischemic preconditioning. Glia, 50: 307–320. doi: 10.1002/glia.20204
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2004
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Herman and Lilly Schilling Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!