Disruption of the hyaluronan-based extracellular matrix in spinal cord promotes astrocyte proliferation
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 16–24, October 2005
How to Cite
Struve, J., Maher, P. C., Li, Y.-q., Kinney, S., Fehlings, M. G., Kuntz, C. and Sherman, L. S. (2005), Disruption of the hyaluronan-based extracellular matrix in spinal cord promotes astrocyte proliferation. Glia, 52: 16–24. doi: 10.1002/glia.20215
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2005
- Medical Research Foundation of Oregon
- Neuroscience Institute of Cincinnati
- Synthes Spine and Medtronic Sofamor Danek
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Krembil Chair in Neural Repair and Regeneration
- NIH. Grant Number: RR00163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!