This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
CD46 on glial cells can function as a receptor for viral glycoprotein-mediated cell–cell fusion†
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2005
Published 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 252–258, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Cassiani-Ingoni, R., Greenstone, H. L., Donati, D., Fogdell-Hahn, A., Martinelli, E., Refai, D., Martin, R., Berger, E. A. and Jacobson, S. (2005), CD46 on glial cells can function as a receptor for viral glycoprotein-mediated cell–cell fusion. Glia, 52: 252–258. doi: 10.1002/glia.20219
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2005
- Integrative Neural Immune Program (INIP)/National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!