Oligodendrocyte-myelin glycoprotein is present in lipid rafts and caveolin-1-enriched membranes
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 219–227, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Boyanapalli, M., Kottis, V., Lahoud, O., Bamri-Ezzine, S., Braun, P. E. and Mikol, D. D. (2005), Oligodendrocyte-myelin glycoprotein is present in lipid rafts and caveolin-1-enriched membranes. Glia, 52: 219–227. doi: 10.1002/glia.20237
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2004
- National Institutes of Health (NINDS). Grant Number: NS42099-01
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!