Astrocytes in the arcuate nucleus and median eminence that take up a fluorescent dye from the circulation express leptin receptors and neuropeptide Y Y1 receptors
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 228–233, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Cheunsuang, O. and Morris, R. (2005), Astrocytes in the arcuate nucleus and median eminence that take up a fluorescent dye from the circulation express leptin receptors and neuropeptide Y Y1 receptors. Glia, 52: 228–233. doi: 10.1002/glia.20239
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2005
- European Community (EC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!