Expression of P0 glycoprotein in CNS glia: Effects of overexpression in N20.1 cells
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 234–244, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Studzinski, D. M. and Benjamins, J. A. (2005), Expression of P0 glycoprotein in CNS glia: Effects of overexpression in N20.1 cells. Glia, 52: 234–244. doi: 10.1002/glia.20240
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS 13143
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: RG 303A6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!