Glutamate-mediated glial injury: Mechanisms and clinical importance
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 212–224, 15 January 2006
How to Cite
Matute, C., Domercq, M. and Sánchez-Gómez, M.-V. (2006), Glutamate-mediated glial injury: Mechanisms and clinical importance. Glia, 53: 212–224. doi: 10.1002/glia.20275
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2005
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo
- Gobierno Vasco
- Universidad del País Vasco
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!