Phenotypic and functional heterogeneity of GFAP-expressing cells in vitro: Differential expression of LeX/CD15 by GFAP-expressing multipotent neural stem cells and non-neurogenic astrocytes
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 277–293, February 2006
How to Cite
Imura, T., Nakano, I., Kornblum, H. I. and Sofroniew, M. V. (2006), Phenotypic and functional heterogeneity of GFAP-expressing cells in vitro: Differential expression of LeX/CD15 by GFAP-expressing multipotent neural stem cells and non-neurogenic astrocytes. Glia, 53: 277–293. doi: 10.1002/glia.20281
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS42039, NS042693, MH065756
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Japan Heart Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!