P. McLaughlin and Y. Zhou contributed equally to this work.
Proteomic analysis of microglial contribution to mouse strain–dependent dopaminergic neurotoxicity
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 567–582, 15 April 2006
How to Cite
McLaughlin, P., Zhou, Y., Ma, T., Liu, J., Zhang, W., Hong, J.-S., Kovacs, M. and Zhang, J. (2006), Proteomic analysis of microglial contribution to mouse strain–dependent dopaminergic neurotoxicity. Glia, 53: 567–582. doi: 10.1002/glia.20294
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2005
- Glenn/AFAR Summer Research Scholarship
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: ES-05842
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!