D.K. Binder and X. Yao contributed equally to this work.
Increased seizure duration and slowed potassium kinetics in mice lacking aquaporin-4 water channels
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 631–636, 15 April 2006
How to Cite
Binder, D. K., Yao, X., Zador, Z., Sick, T. J., Verkman, A. S. and Manley, G. T. (2006), Increased seizure duration and slowed potassium kinetics in mice lacking aquaporin-4 water channels. Glia, 53: 631–636. doi: 10.1002/glia.20318
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS-050173, EY-13574, DK-35124, DK-43840, HL-59198, DK-72517, HL-73856
- UCSF Bain and Spinal Injury Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!