Transplanted glioma cells migrate and proliferate on host brain vasculature: A dynamic analysis
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 799–808, June 2006
How to Cite
Farin, A., Suzuki, S. O., Weiker, M., Goldman, J. E., Bruce, J. N. and Canoll, P. (2006), Transplanted glioma cells migrate and proliferate on host brain vasculature: A dynamic analysis. Glia, 53: 799–808. doi: 10.1002/glia.20334
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2005
- Sontag Foundation in conjunction with the American Brain Tumor Association
- Children's Brain Tumor Foundation
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: K08-NS045070
- Reza Khatib Fellowship. Grant Number: NS17125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!