Hypoxia-activated microglial mediators of neuronal survival are differentially regulated by tetracyclines
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 809–816, June 2006
How to Cite
Lai, A. Y. and Todd, K. G. (2006), Hypoxia-activated microglial mediators of neuronal survival are differentially regulated by tetracyclines. Glia, 53: 809–816. doi: 10.1002/glia.20335
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2005
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR)
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Canadian Stroke Network
- Davey Fund for Brain Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!