Assembly of a perivascular astrocyte protein scaffold at the mammalian blood–brain barrier is dependent on α-syntrophin
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 879–890, June 2006
How to Cite
Bragg, A. D., Amiry-Moghaddam, M., Ottersen, O. P., Adams, M. E. and Froehner, S. C. (2006), Assembly of a perivascular astrocyte protein scaffold at the mammalian blood–brain barrier is dependent on α-syntrophin. Glia, 53: 879–890. doi: 10.1002/glia.20347
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS13345, T32 NS 007332
- Nordic Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!