Rat choroid plexuses contain myeloid progenitors capable of differentiation toward macrophage or dendritic cell phenotypes
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 160–171, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Nataf, S., Strazielle, N., Hatterer, E., Mouchiroud, G., Belin, M.-F. and Ghersi-Egea, J.-F. (2006), Rat choroid plexuses contain myeloid progenitors capable of differentiation toward macrophage or dendritic cell phenotypes. Glia, 54: 160–171. doi: 10.1002/glia.20373
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2005
- Agence Nationale de Recherche sur le Sida, Association pour la Recherche sur la Sclerose en Plaque
- Région Rhône Alpes. Grant Number: 8HC05H00
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!