Mechanisms of Transmitter Release from Astrocytes Article
Astrocyte calcium waves: What they are and what they do
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Two Related Special Issues: Calcium Signaling in Glial Cells and Mechanisms of Transmitter Release from Astrocytes
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 716–725, 15 November 2006
How to Cite
Scemes, E. and Giaume, C. (2006), Astrocyte calcium waves: What they are and what they do. Glia, 54: 716–725. doi: 10.1002/glia.20374
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1-NS41023
- ES INSERM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!