M. MH & Y. H. contributed equally to this work.
Multiple roles of Id4 in developmental myelination: Predicted outcomes and unexpected findings
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 285–296, September 2006
How to Cite
Marin-Husstege, M., He, Y., Li, J., Kondo, T., Sablitzky, F. and Casaccia-Bonnefil, P. (2006), Multiple roles of Id4 in developmental myelination: Predicted outcomes and unexpected findings. Glia, 54: 285–296. doi: 10.1002/glia.20385
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2006
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: RO1-NS42925
- Wellcome Trust
- Japan Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture
- Nakajima Foundation
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Japan Brain Foundation
- Higo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!