Philipp Berger and Axel Niemann contributed equally to this work.
Schwann cells and the pathogenesis of inherited motor and sensory neuropathies (Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease)
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 243–257, September 2006
How to Cite
Berger, P., Niemann, A. and Suter, U. (2006), Schwann cells and the pathogenesis of inherited motor and sensory neuropathies (Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease). Glia, 54: 243–257. doi: 10.1002/glia.20386
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2006
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Swiss Foundation for Muscle Diseases
- National Center of Competence in Research NCCR “Neural Plasticity and Repair”
- TH grants of the ETH Zürich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!