Invariant mantling of growth cones by Schwann cell precursors characterize growing peripheral nerve fronts
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 424–438, October 2006
How to Cite
Wanner, I. B., Mahoney, J., Jessen, K. R., Wood, P. M., Bates, M. and Bunge, M. B. (2006), Invariant mantling of growth cones by Schwann cell precursors characterize growing peripheral nerve fronts. Glia, 54: 424–438. doi: 10.1002/glia.20389
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2006
- The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis
- Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation. Grant Number: WA1-0407-2
- NIH. Grant Number: NINDS NS 009923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!