GFAP-expressing cells in the postnatal subventricular zone display a unique glial phenotype intermediate between radial glia and astrocytes
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 394–410, October 2006
How to Cite
Liu, X., Bolteus, A. J., Balkin, D. M., Henschel, O. and Bordey, A. (2006), GFAP-expressing cells in the postnatal subventricular zone display a unique glial phenotype intermediate between radial glia and astrocytes. Glia, 54: 394–410. doi: 10.1002/glia.20392
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2006
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: NS042189, NS048256
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!