Mechanisms of Transmitter Release from Astrocytes Article
P2X7 receptors: Properties and relevance to CNS function
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Two Related Special Issues: Calcium Signaling in Glial Cells and Mechanisms of Transmitter Release from Astrocytes
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 738–746, 15 November 2006
How to Cite
Duan, S. and Neary, J. T. (2006), P2X7 receptors: Properties and relevance to CNS function. Glia, 54: 738–746. doi: 10.1002/glia.20397
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
- Major State Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: G200077800
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30321002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS46651
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!