B.S. and F.K. contributed equally to this work.
Type-2 cells as link between glial and neuronal lineage in adult hippocampal neurogenesis
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 805–814, December 2006
How to Cite
Steiner, B., Klempin, F., Wang, L., Kott, M., Kettenmann, H. and Kempermann, G. (2006), Type-2 cells as link between glial and neuronal lineage in adult hippocampal neurogenesis. Glia, 54: 805–814. doi: 10.1002/glia.20407
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!