HIV-1-infected and/or immune activated macrophages regulate astrocyte SDF-1 production through IL-1β
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 619–629, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Peng, H., Erdmann, N., Whitney, N., Dou, H., Gorantla, S., Gendelman, H. E., Ghorpade, A. and Zheng, J. (2006), HIV-1-infected and/or immune activated macrophages regulate astrocyte SDF-1 production through IL-1β. Glia, 54: 619–629. doi: 10.1002/glia.20409
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 NS 41858, P20 RR15635, P01 NS043985, P01NS31492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!