TGF-β1 potentiates astrocytic nitric oxide production by expanding the population of astrocytes that express NOS-2
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 566–577, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Hamby, M. E., Hewett, J. A. and Hewett, S. J. (2006), TGF-β1 potentiates astrocytic nitric oxide production by expanding the population of astrocytes that express NOS-2. Glia, 54: 566–577. doi: 10.1002/glia.20411
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2006
- NINDS, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS36812
- American Heart Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!