S100B expression defines a state in which GFAP-expressing cells lose their neural stem cell potential and acquire a more mature developmental stage
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 165–177, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Raponi, E., Agenes, F., Delphin, C., Assard, N., Baudier, J., Legraverend, C. and Deloulme, J.-C. (2007), S100B expression defines a state in which GFAP-expressing cells lose their neural stem cell potential and acquire a more mature developmental stage. Glia, 55: 165–177. doi: 10.1002/glia.20445
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!