Glutamate activates c-fos in glial cells via a novel mechanism involving the glutamate receptor subtype mGlu5 and the transcriptional repressor DREAM
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 328–340, February 2007
How to Cite
Edling, Y., Ingelman-Sundberg, M. and Simi, A. (2007), Glutamate activates c-fos in glial cells via a novel mechanism involving the glutamate receptor subtype mGlu5 and the transcriptional repressor DREAM. Glia, 55: 328–340. doi: 10.1002/glia.20464
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2006
- Swedish Society for Medical Research (SSMF)
- Karolinska Institutet
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!