Systemic LPS causes chronic neuroinflammation and progressive neurodegeneration
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 453–462, 1 April 2007
How to Cite
Qin, L., Wu, X., Block, M. L., Liu, Y., Breese, G. R., Hong, J.-S., Knapp, D. J. and Crews, F. T. (2007), Systemic LPS causes chronic neuroinflammation and progressive neurodegeneration. Glia, 55: 453–462. doi: 10.1002/glia.20467
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2006
- National Institute of Health
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!