Astroglia-mediated effects of uric acid to protect spinal cord neurons from glutamate toxicity
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 463–472, 1 April 2007
How to Cite
Du, Y., Chen, C. P., Tseng, C.-Y., Eisenberg, Y. and Firestein, B. L. (2007), Astroglia-mediated effects of uric acid to protect spinal cord neurons from glutamate toxicity. Glia, 55: 463–472. doi: 10.1002/glia.20472
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2006
- New Jersey Commission of Spinal Cord Research. Grant Number: 03-3024-SCR-E-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!