Exercise decreases myelin-associated glycoprotein expression in the spinal cord and positively modulates neuronal growth
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 9, pages 966–975, July 2007
How to Cite
Ghiani, C. A., Ying, Z., Vellis, J. d. and Gomez-Pinilla, F. (2007), Exercise decreases myelin-associated glycoprotein expression in the spinal cord and positively modulates neuronal growth. Glia, 55: 966–975. doi: 10.1002/glia.20521
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS45804, NS050465, HD-06576, HD-04612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!