IGF-1 protects oligodendrocyte progenitors against TNFα-induced damage by activation of PI3K/Akt and interruption of the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 1099–1107, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Pang, Y., Zheng, B., Fan, L.-W., Rhodes, P. G. and Cai, Z. (2007), IGF-1 protects oligodendrocyte progenitors against TNFα-induced damage by activation of PI3K/Akt and interruption of the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. Glia, 55: 1099–1107. doi: 10.1002/glia.20530
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD 35496, NS 54278
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!