MAC1 mediates LPS-induced production of superoxide by microglia: The role of pattern recognition receptors in dopaminergic neurotoxicity
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 13, pages 1362–1373, October 2007
How to Cite
Pei, Z., Pang, H., Qian, L., Yang, S., Wang, T., Zhang, W., Wu, X., Dallas, S., Wilson, B., Reece, J. M., Miller, D. S., Hong, J.-S. and Block, M. L. (2007), MAC1 mediates LPS-induced production of superoxide by microglia: The role of pattern recognition receptors in dopaminergic neurotoxicity. Glia, 55: 1362–1373. doi: 10.1002/glia.20545
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2007
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: 1K99ES01549-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!