These authors contributed equally to this work.
p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase is required for central nervous system myelination
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 15, pages 1531–1541, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Fragoso, G., Haines, J. D., Roberston, J., Pedraza, L., Mushynski, W. E. and Almazan, G. (2007), p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase is required for central nervous system myelination. Glia, 55: 1531–1541. doi: 10.1002/glia.20567
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2007
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada (MSSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!