The authors Uwe-Karsten Hanisch and Wolfgang Brück contributed equally to this study.
Myelin-phagocytosing macrophages in isolated sciatic and optic nerves reveal a unique reactive phenotype
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 271–283, February 2008
How to Cite
van Rossum, D., Hilbert, S., Straßenburg, S., Hanisch, U.-k. and Brück, W. (2008), Myelin-phagocytosing macrophages in isolated sciatic and optic nerves reveal a unique reactive phenotype. Glia, 56: 271–283. doi: 10.1002/glia.20611
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: Br 1274/8-1, 8-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!