Long-chain ceramide is elevated in presenilin 1 (PS1M146V) mouse brain and induces apoptosis in PS1 astrocytes
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 449–456, March 2008
How to Cite
Wang, G., Silva, J., Dasgupta, S. and Bieberich, E. (2008), Long-chain ceramide is elevated in presenilin 1 (PS1M146V) mouse brain and induces apoptosis in PS1 astrocytes. Glia, 56: 449–456. doi: 10.1002/glia.20626
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: R01NS046835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!