PEF and AS are equal contributors to this study.
Kir4.1 and AQP4 associate with Dp71- and utrophin-DAPs complexes in specific and defined microdomains of Müller retinal glial cell membrane
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 597–610, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Fort, P. E., Sene, A., Pannicke, T., Roux, M. J., Forster, V., Mornet, D., Nudel, U., Yaffe, D., Reichenbach, A., Sahel, J. A. and Rendon, A. (2008), Kir4.1 and AQP4 associate with Dp71- and utrophin-DAPs complexes in specific and defined microdomains of Müller retinal glial cell membrane. Glia, 56: 597–610. doi: 10.1002/glia.20633
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2007
- Ministére de la Recherche
- Association Francaise contre les Myopathies (AFM)
- Fédération des Aveugles de France (FAF)
- Retina France
- Foundation Fighting Blindness (USA)
- EVI-GENORET. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2005-512036
- MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association, USA)
- ISF (Israel Science Foundation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!