IGF-1 receptor-mediated ERK/MAPK signaling couples status epilepticus to progenitor cell proliferation in the subgranular layer of the dentate gyrus
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 791–800, May 2008
How to Cite
Choi, Y.-S., Cho, H.-Y., Hoyt, K. R., Naegele, J. R. and Obrietan, K. (2008), IGF-1 receptor-mediated ERK/MAPK signaling couples status epilepticus to progenitor cell proliferation in the subgranular layer of the dentate gyrus. Glia, 56: 791–800. doi: 10.1002/glia.20653
- Issue online: 3 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2007
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH62335, NS47176, NS42826
- Epilepsy Foundation of America. Grant Number: GRT00003412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!