The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Neuroprotective effects of human mesenchymal stem cells on dopaminergic neurons through anti-inflammatory action†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 13–23, 1 January 2009
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-J., Park, H.-J., Lee, G., Bang, O. Y., Ahn, Y. H., Joe, E., Kim, H. O. and Lee, P. H. (2009), Neuroprotective effects of human mesenchymal stem cells on dopaminergic neurons through anti-inflammatory action. Glia, 57: 13–23. doi: 10.1002/glia.20731
Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2008
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea [Stem Cell Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program (SC-4111)]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!