GFAP-GFP neural progenitors are antigenically homogeneous and anchored in their enclosed mosaic niche
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 66–78, 1 January 2009
How to Cite
Platel, J.-C., Gordon, V., Heintz, T. and Bordey, A. (2009), GFAP-GFP neural progenitors are antigenically homogeneous and anchored in their enclosed mosaic niche. Glia, 57: 66–78. doi: 10.1002/glia.20735
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS048256, DC007681
- Yale Brown-Coxe fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!